John S. HibschmanJohn Hibschman concentrates his practice in corporate, business telecommunications, securities and tax work with a heavy emphasis on business and securities work for a publicly-traded communications company and other privately-held corporations. His practice includes general business law, contract drafting and review, telecommunications law, tax law and construction and engineering matters. He also organizes new corporations, companies and ventures, including determining the tax structure for new business ventures.
John also practices in the area of estate planning and administration with an emphasis on estate planning for business owners and generational transfer of businesses.
- Columbia Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Villanova University, LL.M in Taxation
- Princeton University, A.B., cum laude
- Historic Preservation Trust of Berks County; board president
- Berks AIDS Network; board member
- Torch Club of Reading
- New York
- U. S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U. S. Supreme Court