Donald R. GeiterDon Geiter's finance experience involves representing lenders, borrowers and investors in traditional commercial lending and venture capital financings, joint ventures, contract preparation and review, and general corporate advice. He represents banks and borrowers in commercial lending matters, working with local and national lenders to negotiate commercial loan documents and facilitate the settlement of such loans. He has particular experience in loans to franchisees of national and international businesses.
Don's creditors' rights and bankruptcy practice involves representing financial institutions on loan workouts and forbearance negotiations. He also has experience representing creditors in adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court.
Don also works with business clients on mergers and acquisitions, buy-sell agreements, shareholder relations and general matters relating to middle-market businesses, and advises clients on website and internet-related issues.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D
- Millersville University, B.A.
- Missionary; CHAP International, Liberia, West Africa (October/November 2010)
- Board Member; CHAP International
- Board Member; Lancaster Community Safety Coalition
- Youth Baseball Coach; Manheim Township Baseball and Softball Association
- Land Development Committee and Children’s Sunday School Teacher; Victory Church
- Graduate; Leadership Lancaster (2008-2009)
- Missionary; Mennonite Disaster Services, Gulf Coast Mississippi (January 2009)
- Former Board Member; Millersville University Alumni Association
- Former Youth Baseball Coach; Manor Ridge Athletic Association
- Former Committee Member; Early Childhood Allocations, United Way of Lancaster County
- Former Committee Member; Youth Development Allocations, United Way of Central Massachusetts
- Former Trustee and Members' Council President, Worcester Art Museum (Worcester, MA)
- Central Penn Business Journal, Forty under 40, 2010
- U. S. District Court for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
Publications & Speaking Engagements
- "Information Security: Policies, Processes and Technology," Barley Snyder Business Seminar, October 2011