Barley Snyder’s Practice Excellence® initiative is an ongoing effort by everyone in our firm to constantly increase and improve our capacity to provide excellent client service, high professional quality and the latest knowledge, to assure that we deliver outstanding value to our clients. Our commitment to client service is embodied in our Service Excellence Requirements, in use for more than a decade, and in these Service Excellence Principles.
- Practice Excellence® - particularly excellent client service - is our top priority.
- All clients are firm clients and are entitled to excellent service and the efforts of our professionals, practices, client teams and staff within the firm best suited to represent them.
- We put client service ahead of personal convenience.
- We maximize effective, prompt and continuous communication and accessibility with clients and among ourselves and we utilize technology to improve - rather than avoid - communication.
- We are proactive in our relationships with clients, learning about their business and industry and actively listening to our clients and each other to identify client needs, concerns and opportunities.
- Client confidences are strictly maintained, without exception, and conflicts of interest are promptly identified and addressed with our clients.
- We provide timely, accurate billing.
- We ask our clients to evaluate our performance, especially our client service, using methods such as interviews and surveys.
- We actively test our performance of these service excellence principles and take steps to improve our performance.
- We hold each other at Barley Snyder accountable to these Service Excellence Principles and for the work ethic necessary to maintain these Principles.
Our more detailed Service Excellence Requirements and narrative are found here.